Sabado, Nobyembre 12, 2011

THE BIG DAY

This day, November 12 2011 is so SPECIAL!!! You know, WHY? BECAUSE of this ff. events happened to me!!!

  1. This is my First Time to Commute from SAN JAUN to TRINOMA.....(GRABE SOOOBRANG KAPAGOD)                                         
               I rode LRT 2 from V.MAPA station to CUBAO, ARANETA then after that I rode MRT from CUBAO to NORTH AVENUE naman. Suuper Init talaga and You what, It's also my First time to go to TRINOMA.

     2. I've Watched THERE BE DRAGONS and it was so FUN and FULFILLING, And You know, I almost cry.Maybe I was touched from the scenes. :( (I really want to watch it again.. PROMISE)                                                                

    
 3. I met new friends and find old schoolmates. I never imagined that I will see my old schoolmates there, before I taught they are just normal catholics just like others but I was amazed that they are not, and for the first time I talked to them, because before when they are my schoolmates I never approach them . I also met new friends as I said,  FOR ME THEY ARE ALL SOOOOO PROFESSIONALS IN THEIR OWN CAREERS\ (grabe...especailly KUYA DAVID who have, I think 4 relics or more and not just 3rd degree relic but 1st degree... SUUPER kaiingit, gs2 ko rin magkaganun..). By the way I also met Kuya Migz a KERYGMA member (The group of Bro.BO SANCHEZ) then Kuya Peter and Kuya Eddie and MANY MORE (but i forgot the name of the others, ANG DAMI KASI.. PROMISE feeling ko kanina Candidate for next election ako sa dami ng KINAMAYAN ko) :)))

 4.I attend Our weekly youth meeting, from TRINOMA I went to our PARISH (ST.JOHN THE BAPTIST PARISH, SAN JUAN CITY) and it was so exhausted but worth it. We talk about our plans for the remaining months of 2011 and how are we going to raise FUNDS for our NEW REBIRTH MINISTRY..
( REBIRTH talaga, You know kung Bakit? ksi It almost DIE na as in wala ng YOUTH activity samin but THANKS be to GOD he enlightened our PARISH PRIEST to REBIRTH the MINISTRY). After the meeting we ate and talk about our lives and went home. (By the way, I will blog all our ACTIVITIES, but just wait because we are starting again form the beginning eh.)

(MY BELOVED PARISH)

NOW, I can say this day is so SPECIAL and I think I already fulfill the GOSPEL for tomorrow  
"To  make all things given to you by God, MEANINGFUL and PRODUCTIVE"
                    
AND BECAUSE GOD GIVES THIS DAY, SO IT'S MY DUTY TO MAKE IT RIGHT and JUST!




EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE FOR THE GLORY OF GOD
                            -JOSE MARIA ESCRIVA-





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento