Martes, Mayo 10, 2011

 Hello Everyone! 

        This is my first time to post something here and I'm very nervous, so first I'm going to introduce myself...

The SACRAMENTS


I was born on December 21,1995 and on the year of 1996 of April 16 I was baptized and now one of the Billion members of the Holy Roman Catholic Church established by CHRIST himself before he died on the CROSS for the sake of our sins.





 This photo of mine was taken on February 24, 2006 when I was in Grade 3. This is the first time I'm going to received the blessed sacrament or A.K.A as the consecrated Bread in the mass, as you can see in the picture I'm so happy on that day because from that very moment  I can now serve God as an ALTAR SERVER in my own parish.


 This is the INTERIOR image of the church I'm serving as an ALTAR SERVER and I'm very proud because last MARCH 3, 2011 I celebrated my 5th Anniversary.

This image was taken 2009 of December 16 or 15, from this day the seal of the Holy spirit given to me on the day I was baptized was now CONFIRMED by Msngr. Montemayor and my very one Parish priest Rev.Fr. Francisco Ungria jr by the faculty given to them by the BISHOP.

From my left to right: Winico Buban my NINONG, Me, Myself and I and my GORGEOUS mother Laltyn Bulilan.


MY DREAM

I have only one dream for myself and that is to become a faithful servant of God in 
             Persona Christie or in the other word as a PRIEST!

There are only 3 reasons why I want to become a priest and it is because of CHRIST LOVE, LOVE and LOVE that I want to share my life to others, to defend the CATHOLIC faith and to proclaim the GOSPELS.

    So Goodbye for now! Tomorrow I'm going to share teachings about the most CONTROVERSY woman of all time... "MARY the MOTHER of GOD" :D 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento