Martes, Mayo 17, 2011

The Traditional Mass

The Traditional Mass

     Last Saturday I met a wonderful old woman named Tita Lita, she is a devoted traditional mass goer and I'm so happy because after how many months of searching, God gave her to me to become my guide as I start my participation in the RESTORATION of the Traditional Mass.

   For those people who don't know what is the Traditional Mass I'm going to give you some information about it. Traditional mass or also known as the LATIN mass was a Eucharistic Celebration were the PRIEST is not looking to the FAITHFUL or to the PARISHIONERS, it is a kind of mass were the language used is LATIN but when the time comes when the Latin Language is dying, the Catholic church revise the mass and transform it to the NOVUM ORDER MASS A.K.A Vatican II were the priest is already facing the faithful and using the Main Language in the Country.

  In the reign of Pope Benedict XVI the present pope, he ordered that the Latin mass should be practice and not be forgotten by the people because he believes that it is a treasure of the CATHOLIC CHURCH and there is so many people who are still attending this kind of MASS.


Where can I attend Traditional Mass


Facade of the Church

In the diocese of Cubao, Bishop Ongtioco  gave permission to practice this kind of mass in selected parishes and one of them is THE PARISH OF THE LORD OF THE DIVINE MERCY here at Quezon City. Every weekdays from Monday-Saturday they have Traditional mass @ 8am and every Sunday @ 1:30 pm. Today i'm so excited and I cannot wait to attend the mass here on SUNDAY because after how many MONTHS of waiting i can't believe that God gave me the opportunity to attend this kind of Mass.

Inside the Church

If u want to go here click this site for some information http://pldmqc.multiply.com/
If U want to know more about what is a Traditional mass visit this site http://www.sanctamissa.org/

I forgot in a Traditional Mass Women are obligate to to wear "PALDA" and "Belo" while Men are obligate to wear Slack pants and Polo. :D

  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento